First off I would like to thank https://jannamichelle1.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. It is such an honor!
As a nominee, it is my job to answer 11 questions, nominate 11 bloggers, and write 11 new questions for those bloggers. Enjoy!
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
Did not had any happy memories
2. Would you say you’re an introvert or extrovert and why?
Introvert cause I find the answers to the riddle of life in solitude
3. What is one thing you’d like to accomplish in life an why?
4. Who is your hero?
All the people that express their emotions in writing
5. You’re given the opportunity to become a fictional character, who do you choose and why?
Neo from the movie The Matrix. Why? Well he is the one but he needed to believe first
6. What inspires you to write when you’re out of ideas?
I am never out of ideas, pain is infinity and even if the pain is gone, I have the feelings that I am experiencing at that time
7. What motivates you to write?
8. What is something unique about yourself that most people don’t know?
I love to read
9. Why did you fall in love with writing?
Love the complexity of it
10. You’re given the chance to give a speech to world leaders, what is it about?
Why do they need to belong to secret societies?
11. What is your favorite pastime?
Reading, writing and listening to classical music
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me! My 11 nominees are:
Nominate up to 11 other bloggers yourself (preferably those with fewer than 500 followers, this is more of a newbie award)
Provide those bloggers with 11 questions of your own for them to answer
Don’t forget to put the Liebster Award sticker on your blog!
And here are the 11 questions for you!
- What made you become a blogger?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite color?
- What is your motivation to keep on living?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What is your biggest dream?
- What do you think About death?
- What do you think about life?
- What is love for you?
- What is suffering for you?
- What is the meaning of a warrior to you?