Every single award that I received is such an honor and a privilege. I don’t have words to describe the warm feeling that I get in my heart. All I can say is thank you, I hope I continue touching my reader’s souls for many months to come.
I’d like to thank Sweta Ojha for nominated me for this amazing award, as I said I feel honor. “Thank you Sweta for thinking about me.” Please go and show Sweta’s blog some love.
Sweta’s blog is extremely unique yet fill with a lot of emotions, as I said please go and show some love.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the questions asked of you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Write the same amount of questions for other nominated blogger
Here’s what Sweta asked me:
- Since how long are you blogging and how has been the experience so far?
I have been blogging since February of this year. So far my experience blogging has been liberating and full of ups and downs, but I will never stop doing it, it makes me feel free.
- What’s your kind of music?
I love all kinds of music, but my favorite genres are Metal, Rock, Punk some Gothic and of course Classical Music.
- If you go invisible for a day, what might have changed the other day?
If I were to be invisible for a day, I dont think anything will change. One less speak of sand on this earth.
- Your perception about love.
O love, love, love. All I can say is: Love is such a complex emotion that not even a book will be able to explain what it is. But to me love is the extension of oneself for the growth of yourself or others.
- What’s that one dream that inspires you to work harder?
The dream that push me to get up every day is to publish my first poetry book which I am working on.
- How does your dream tour wishlist looks like?
My dream tour is to go to Norway, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Scotland, UK and then settle in Canada in a cabin.
- What makes you happy?
Writing makes me happy
- What is the best part of your daily routine?
The best part of my daily routine is to write
- Do you believe in the saying, ‘First impression is the last impression’?
Yes and no because people are shy in the begging and they never show you how or who they really are till they feel comfortable.
- Your feedback for me.
Continue doing what you are doing because you are going in the right path and follow your dreams no matter what it is. Stay amazing
And my questions for you:
- Have you been pulled over by a cop?
- Do you know your heritage?
- What have you always wanted? Did you ever get it?
- Do you lie?
- What was the last lie you told?
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
- Have you ever been in a car accident?
- The best compliment you have received?
- What is your greatest strength or weakness?
- What were your first thoughts when you woke up this morning?
My Nominations(in no particular order) are:
Nominating is the toughest job since each blog is beautiful and unique. I love reading each and every blog I follow.
Thank you for reading.