I am appreciative to Southern by Design for this nomination, I suggest you check out her page. I am always grateful when a mutual blogger takes time out to read or comment on a post of mine, let alone nominate me for an award.
My blog is about emotions. I enjoy writing immensely, but it has also become a great therapy for me.
Here are the rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award: (If you choose to participate)
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer their questions
- Nominate fellow bloggers who you follow
- Give them ten questions to answer
My question from Southern by Design:
- Where are you originally from?
I was born in Mexico
- What is your favorite past time, besides blogging?
Love writing and reading as I enjoy classical music.
- Why did you begin blogging?
I began blogging because the pain I was eating me alive, so I need it to pour it out, besides, I always hid my love for writing cause people told me it was stupid
- Favorite animal and why?
My favorite animal is a dog, they are so loyal
- Favorite book?
The road less traveled
- What famous person would you want to meet?
He is dead already, but if I had the chance, I would love to meet David Gold. He used to be the singer of Woods Of Ypres
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
I don’t know yet, but far from here that is for sure
- Something that annoys you?
Ignorance in people
- What is the first thing you notice about a person when you meet?
- What makes you happiest in life?
There are not many things that make me happy, but the number one is Writing!!!!!!!!
Questions For Nominees:
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
- Ever had any relatives in jail?
- Glass half full or half empty?
- Mountains or the beach?
- Plain, train, or car?
- If you could retire tomorrow, what would you do?
- Do you believe in honesty?
- If you could know when you will die, would you like to know?
- Describe yourself in one word